Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WOW!

I can't seem to keep up these days, between working full-time, doing a full-time Tafe course, being tired and pregnant I barely get time to come on here, I used to come on here all the time, I'm not even sure if anyone ever does anymore???
I have been at Tafe all day today and then went into Head Office for a meeting with our head of Financial Planning. So I have an awesome day......NOT!
I am so over this Tafe course! I dont even want to do it anymore, but when I say it, people think that I'm actually joking or that Id be stupid if I gave up now!
I just can't be bothered anymore! I have too much important things to do in my life my priorities have now changed.
Sorry to bore everyone,
Sar, your on my mind, e-mail you soon.
Love Loz

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

yep loz...your life is going to change a lot babe...enjoy the you time while you have it babe...your in my thoughts

Anonymous said...

You can come back to the TAFE course later LOZ... why struggle take care of you and the baby sweet xxx Enjoy this time in your life (not add stress to it) stay well xxx cyber hugs xxx

Sar said...

Oh thanks love, I'll email you now actually!!!!

Cheers,
Sar