Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Deefa


Well, my Deefa boy, my puppy has gone to another home to live. I was crying for days. It was so sad. We had to make the decision to let him go to another home whom could give him the attention and love that he needs. We will always love our little boy, but he needed way more attention than we had time to give him. He loves his new home and we hear about how he is going all the time. He even sent me a birthday text last night!! Dasha is happier now he is not being attacked and bitten by Deefa. Here is our last family photo with the two boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh arn't they just the sweetest looking pare of puppies...xxx Sad for you to break them up but some times it is nicer to be cruel to be kind...xxx Hugs Loz..xxxx

Good luck with the studies xxx

Back to New Blinds said...

What the?? So sad for you Loz, but at least he is happy and Dasha if a little less stressed.

Love Pam

Back to New Blinds said...

Oi pregnant girl, how are you, we wanna a blog up date, looking forward to catching up with you in a few weeks.

PS you have been tagged to go see my blog.

Love Pam