Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whats been going on...

Well,
My grandma is sick, has been in hospital all week. They told us today that now she has shingles at first they thought it was gall stones....and that she would have to have them removed and they were worried that her kidneys would not hold up to the operation but fortunately we are hoping that its just the shingles that are making her sick. I hate seeing her like this as she is such a fighter and I know that she only goes to the doctors if she is really really sick.
I am loving being a Mum on the other hand, I just love everything about it. Chloe has really started to smile now. Luke was doing "boo" with her today and she was smiling so much. It was priceless. He is such a good Dad. He loves her to bits. (like we all do!) I am absolutely loving scrapping her too. She is so easy to scrap! I am running low on Alphas and chipboard so I am making do. Making my own alphabets with my old foam stamps and trying to use up some of my stash! I would love every page in her album to be unreal but I cant do it as good as the other scrappers out there. Chloe is going to have beautiful pages in her album from the other awesome scrappers on the forum so she is one very lucky girl!
Well, I have my car this week which is good as we got it back on Friday. All shiny and looks like new again! They even detailed the inside! It smells like a new car now. Luke and I have a busy day planned tomorrow. Our laser (other car) needs 4 new tyres on it before rego (30th June) so we are getting them done in the morning. Then I am going for my pregnancy massage (better late than never!) that my best friend brought me for my baby shower that I never got to have as Chloe came early! Then Dasha has to get needles so he is going to the vet at 3pm.
Well, I am hoping to scrap and fit one more page in before Chloe needs her next feed...
So Im off....
Hope to update my blog more often.

No comments: