Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update

Well, I have still done Chloe's photo of the day. I just havnt updated in a while, for those that dont know, on the 7th of May, my world got rocked, we found out our baby no longer had a heartbeat. It was the worst feeling in my whole entire life. I had to have a curette, which i hated, and then i went back to work a few weeks later, only to, the following day come down with a severe infection, yup, just what i needed! So life has been hard right now. I do have all of Chloe's pics, just need to sort and upload which i hope to do on the weekend. Also, need to upload some scrapping too.
Im trying to get my blog back to being about me and where it iss more focused on my scrapping and how I am feeling/coping. I still am going to include Chloe's photo's, but add more from now on. Well, thats the aim anyway!
Love Loz

No comments: