Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No longer Chloe's blog!

Well, after a few changes in my life lately, I have decided that this blog is going to be about my life and my layouts. I will still continue to take photo of the day as I have been, but won't be putting it up on here as it was beginning to feel like a chore. SO, this blog will contain my latest layouts, what is happening in my life, this I want to document and remember and also some photography work in it too.
Thanks for visiting, if anyone still does!!


Emma Da Gamemma said...

can't wait to see some more of your LO's!!!!!!

Belinda said...

love the new look and glad Chloe will still have her photo a day xxx

Tara said...

Ohhh you done so well through the whole year, just remebering to take a photo let alone upload it!! I dont know how you done it lol!!
Can't wait to see some more scrapping :-)

LisaW said...

You did so well with the photo a day...I failed after 3 months! I'm so happy I'll be able to see some of your gorgeous layouts!