Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day number 2


Well, this photo just about shows how I feel, tired, ready for bed! (its only 4pm!) I have to go back to work tomorrow after having a fortnight off (1 week sick the other on holidays). I am ready to have an easy small dinner as we just came home form having a big lunch at my Uncles 70th Birthday. Then I am going to watch Big Brother in the air conditioned lounge room. I am also going to fit in some scrapping somewhere and ironing too! (yuck)

Luke just took this photo, look similar to last nights but I know the photos will change, I have 363 left to do!

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrapwitch said...

in your pj's again...maybe your theme this month could be pjs.....heheeee...as you said you have 365 days to go..its like my red work shirt ..im in it all day long 5 days a week...and it just ain't my colur...good on you for joining the challenge