Friday, July 27, 2007

First Post


This is my first post on my blog. Scrapwitch mentioned last night that I didnt have one so I thought that i would make one today! I had such an awesome night last night meeting everyone from the SM forum. It was so good. I did 4 layouts. One I am really happy with, I scraplifted it off Scrapwitch, so of course it is good. I also decided last night that I am going to start the 365 photo challenge. So I will be taking a photo sometime today. I already decided that I am going to do a BOM so this will be good for that aswell. I did a few pages ready for this book last night. Well, I am off to take some photos, download the ones of last night and start my challenge! I may also do some housework somewhere in there somewhere....and I do have to go and visit my grandmother whom is in hospital and get all my scrap stuff out of my car!! Here is a pic of the girls from last night, Leanne, me, Lisa and Pam. (scrapgoddess, Lozcon83, scrapwitch and webgod) I had such a good time! See you girls next month!

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

YAY YOU HAVE A BLOG..WE HADF A BLAST TOO AND CANT WAIT FOR NEXT MONTH

Jodie said...

hey loz
welcome to the land of blogging!!!!

xxx