Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 months already!






I cant believe how fast life goes. So much happens everyday and its amazing that time can go so fast. I wish it could slow down a little!
Have been so busy, between organising Chloe's christening doing invites etc, Grandma still in hospital, mothers group, trying to keep house tidy (pft!!) and spending time with my girl there is not much time left for anything else.
I am up to day 94 with my pics of Chloe, but finding I'm taking alot more lately. Poor computer will run out of room soon as majority of pics are taken on 12 MP camera! oops!!
Well, i am off to take washing off the line...it never ends!

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

i so understand..it never ends....
had to chuckle at your c.h.l.o.e. shots ..she is so adoreable .
binrow is coming in a few days ..are you doing anything mon or tues?

Back to New Blinds said...

Loz that is so so cool. I love your little girl she is used to that camera all ready.

Love Pam

Unknown said...

Chloe is adorable - love how you have spelled out her name in the pics - too cute!