Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Busy






Well, I have had a great last few days.
Saturday Mum, Dad and I (and Chloe) drove down to Wollongong, as Mum and Dad had a 50th birthday to go to. I went and met Sar from the SM forum. Sar has a beautiful baby girl Bronte who was born 5 weeks after Chloe. The girls looked sooo cute together~!!
I didnt get much done as I played with Sar's cricut all night!!!
We didnt stop talking all night, it felt like I'd been friends with her my whole life! We definately have alot in common!
I drove home on Sunday (Dad and the breathaliser would not have been friends!), and then on Monday Luke was off. I ran around getting stuff done, pink slip on the car etc....Then I went to the Chiropractor who basically in a nutshell is a hero. He told me so much stuff that made perfect sense. I had to go and get full spine x-rays and tailbone aswell (as its still SOOOO painful).
Today we had mothers group this morning, then we went to Gymbaroo, then we went to have afternoon tea with Kate and Sophie, then we came home.
Thought that was the end of an exciting day but i was wrong. I went to take some rubbish out to our big bin tonight and I pulled the door shut as I had our heater on. I heard it click and discovered that I had locked myself out of the house. YUP! CHLOE WAS INSIDE ON HER OWN AND I COULDNT GET INSIDE! I had no keys, no phone, no wallet nothing! It was also freezing. I ran to our neighbours panicing, saying "Ive locked myself out" Sharon said, "where's Chloe?". I said "INSIDE!!". I ran Luke who thankfully was on his way home from work. So all my neighbours and I stood outside the window making sure Chloe was ok until Luke got home! Eventful!!! Pics are of Bronte and Chloe, and again, my and my baby girl, and the last two are from mothers group today.

3 comments:

Sar said...

Oh no, can't believe you locked yourself out, thats classic! So glad Chloe was okay. You've had a busy week, haven't you...

Cheers,
Sar

Sheri said...

those picys are beautiful!!!!!!
love theoe of their hands its so CUTE!!!

scrapwitch said...

awww look at those pics..so great to hear you 2 (no make that 4 ) got together ..thanks for sharing