Friday, August 31, 2007

As Per usual

Well, sorry guys, I know I am two days behind. I have (as per usual) been sick with migrains the past two days! I hate them so much and I wish that they could find out what is causing them. I had heaps of medication last night that I was so dizzy that I just went to bed straight after dinner (not that i ate much). I am up today at least so I will hopefully be taking some photos! I will probably post them up later on. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. I know someone getting married today, what a perfect day for it!

6 comments:

Sar said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, Loz. Hope you get better and can enjoy your weekend.

Cheers,
Sar

Anonymous said...

Hey there Loz...xxx feeling for you sweet as I get these horrible things as well xxx so hope your soon rested and back to your lovely cheery self xxxx

scrapwitch said...

hope your better loz...im thinking of you babe

scrapwitch said...

txting you in the morning ...thinking of you

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Loz,

Hows those headaches!!! Hopefully leaving you be. Sorry have nto rung you yet. PS I love your owl he is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Loz....... are you Ok sweet??? worried about you Hun xxx Take it easy and don't over work xxx