Friday, August 10, 2007

A NEW ME! DAY 15!!



Well, today I decided is the day for me to become a NEW ME!

I got my hair done today. You cant really see it properly in these pics but im really happy with it. I got my eye brows waxed etc too......Today is the day, I become the old Lauren. The fun, chatty, energetic Lauren. I hope it lasts as I am feeling really good after a few months of health problems and big decisions in my life have now been made, I am really to fight the world head on again. I might get Luke to take some pictures when he gets home from work.

I am going to get some tafe work done now......

Will be back later.....

5 comments:

Jodie said...

loz!! that new hair is so hot!!
its sassy and sexy, but cute.
i LOVE IT!!
and good for you, hopefuly the new you makes you happier :D

where did you get your hair done? im dying for a new hair change, i wanna go shorter too!!!

just love it suits you so much
xx

Back to New Blinds said...

Go girl, your hair is great it looks unreal and hope ti gives you the new start you need.

Nicole said...

Lauren, love the hair, looks fantastic.

You look really happy, excited and just gorgeous in your pix today. Hope the great feeling stays with you.

Nicxx

scrapwitch said...

wow wee giiiirlfriend .your hair looks fab!
fresh and fun..i love it ..great pics too babe

Melissa said...

LOVE the new "do"...very funky and fresh! Looks gorgeous!
X