Sunday, August 26, 2007

missing....


I know that I am missing 3 days.............

I have promised myself to keep this on track from now on. We got home too late last night to post and on Friday I was sick after work so I basically fell asleep on the lounge and went to bed (I HATE MIGRAINS!!) I took some good pics today and I promise that I will keep my challenge up.....Lozzy
I loe taking pics from around my town, there is some awesome pics to be taken and I have always taken it for granted!

3 comments:

Tara said...

This is a really cool pic Lauren!!!

Back to New Blinds said...

Top shot I love it, you must have heaps of old buildings etc for photo shoots....... Hope those migranes stay away for a bit. Look like your grandad had a great birthday.

scrapwitch said...

get well chicky...great shot