Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day 5


I can't believe I am going to post this pic up, I really need to get more creative just not in a creative mood right now. Have so much going on in my head right now. Feel a little better today but as you can see form this pic I am just so tired. I literally had to force this smile out! I spoke to my regional Manager yesterday for about an hour about my move to Greenhills branch, I guess I am feeling a little better about the whole "move". I have decided to go. I need to stop thinking about it and just go with it. I need to become a new ME as I really feel like I need a change. Maybe a hair cut, or some new clothes or something? I just something different in my life, something I havnt done before. I need a "pick me up". I am really sad that tomorrow is my last day working with Leah. We have just clicked from the beginning and I really will miss working with her so i know that we will just both have to make efforts to see each other all the time. (I am getting teary thinking about saying goodbye to her tomorrow as she is off to Europe on Friday lucky duck!)

Anyway, enough from me, going to post this pic and head to bed!!

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

good on you loz..keep them coming

Jodie said...

YUMMMM weis, i love my mango macadamia and cream.
is this new flavour nice?? must try it!!

ur pics are cute im lovin em.

xxxx