Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 155 (16/09/08)






We had a massive day today! No wonder the poor little thing was so overtired and wouldn't sleep this afternoon.
We had to be at the chiro at 8.15am! Yes, we made it on time! Actually with 3 mins spare and then we STILL had to wait to get in until 8.35. (i often wonder how they can be running so late at 8.15am but anyway....)
Then we went to BIG W to pick up the photobook I ordered Luke for fathers day that wasn't in on time. Chloe was so spewy today so I brought her some new bibs at BIGW, luckily as she went through 11 bibs today. Dont know how she can be so spewy some days and not others?
We then drove to my best friend, Vickie's house. Gave Chloe a bottle there and changed her. We then went to Luke's work to get some photos printed. (200....oops!!)
We went to spotlight whilst they were printing and I got these flowers to put on Chloe's wall, I think they really brighten up her room and make it look no where near as bland.
We went to pick up photo's and then headed through drive-through for lunch. YUCK!
We came home and my Mum came over (to use the toilet! as she had been to an appointment) and then Vickie came over with Jake. Chloe was so unsettled as she didnt have a decent sleep all day.
SHe is still asleep now 7pm and was due for a bottle at 6. Who knows what she will be like tonight! I guess i will soon find out!
So, pic of the day was taken in the car leaving the chiro (each time CHloe gets to pick something out of their "box" of toys and today she picked out this pink block. SHe loved it!)
Then pic with Jakey playing
Then the flowers in her room (they are much brighter in real life, I will take a pic tomorrow in the daylight) and her print my brother and his g/f got painted for her room, yes its of Chloe!
See you all tomorrow!!
Lauren & Chloe

2 comments:

Sar said...

Great that you're doing this here now, I'm stoked! And yes maybe some new forums on the agenda huh...I'm on Scrap Therapy, Scrapbook Divas (which is local to you, I think) and also Bon's Scraps. Come and visit there! And I know I haven't replied to your email again... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

Ali said...

loz that print is awesome!!such a cool present- where'd your brother get if done?? xx ali