Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 158



Well today we went with Vickie and Jake. Vickie had to go to the chiro so I went with her and I sat in the car with the babies. We then drove into Newcastle to go op-shopping as Vickie has an 80's party to go to. We got home just after 2.
We then went up to my Mum and Dad's. Chloe stayed with Mum whilst I went to the new fruit shop that just opened near their house. They had some good bargains! (tomato's were 49c per kilo and 5kg potatos were $1.49!....how old am i talking about vegies on my blog!)
Then we went to Mum and Dads for tea, we had seafood vol-au-vonts with salad and chips! so yummy! My mum is the best cook!
Chloe has stayed there tonight as Luke and I both start work early in the morning....so on that note, im off to bed!
Good night!

No comments: