Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Diary for day 162

Well, what a sh*t day! My DH, Luke, is really sick. I mean REALLY sick!
I hate the fact that I know what is making him sick but I can't do anything to help it as i have already tried 100 times and nothing helps him. I just wish that the people involved would wake up to themselves and realise how this is affecting him. I went to the doctors with him this morning and Doug our awesome neighbour looked after Chloe so I didnt have to take her out in the pouring rain. I practically had to carry him in to the docs and then I went in with him this time. Then he had to go get blood test done. Luke slept all day! He only got out of bed to go to the toilet and was straight back to sleep (could have been the sleeping tables though!)
Chloe was the best behaved little girl EVER! She was so settled all day and was a dream baby! She must have known her Daddy needed to rest. She loves him so much!
We played together out in the lounge room. I cleaned my scrap room all day....now I can see stuff!
I then got abused by Lukes boss that night on the phone! (A** HOLE!)....
I cried for over an hour! SO MISSING MY MUM RIGHT NOW!
But, that day is now over..........

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ohhh... Sounds like a horrible day Loz, I hope Luke is feeling better now..