Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Diary for day 163

I have decided I am not going to post Pic of the day until the day is over so I can keep the diary with the pic...
Yesterday Luke was still really sick, he got out of bed for a little bit though. His Mum rang this morning to tell us that his Uncle whom lives in TAS had died. Just what we needed right now!
I took Chloe to mothers group, then we came home and had Lunch with my brother and his girlfriend. We then went to Gymbaroo but Chloe hadn't slept so she only lasted 10 mins and she was asleep so we left.
Matthew (my bro) then called in later on and dropped off presents for Clo. He got her those foam mats that shes laying on and a swing for outside. He is soooo good to her. He also got her 6 outfits and a pretend mobile phone. She is spoilt!
She slept all night and woke up at 7am!!

No comments: